Tuesday 22 February 2011

Guess?

As I have mentioned for this new brief I have to look at brands and their advertisements. Whilst shopping at the Trafford Centre I decided that it would be a good idea to get some primary research, so I went into the Guess? shop and asked if it would be OK for me to take a few pictures; I wanted to show the layout and the pictures used around the shop. To my luck the boss of the shop was in that day and she kindly offered to put together a bag of goodies.

What she included in the bag was: leaflets and cards advertising their accessories, one type of packaging that they use, a form that they use, printouts of their marketing and features in magazines, a catalogue showing their products, examples of their carrier bags and what i think is the best part of it all an A3 size booklet showing the pictures from the advertising shoots that they have done with Ellen Von Unwerth.

It may sound a bit sad but I was so excited when I received this and it actually made my day.

Well you can only get if you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment