Wednesday 29 February 2012

Patterning My Black Widow Coat

Today I have been starting to pattern my Black Widow Coat toile.

To start off with I had to create a Classic Coat block and a Coat Sleeve block.

 I experienced quite a few problems when creating these.

The first problem I can across was with the classic coat blocks, I used a few wrong measurements but luckily I was able to correct these before they caused a major problem.


The other problem that I had was when creating the Coat Sleeve block, The problem I had here was that I found it hard to understand the instructions for making this block but eventually I got my head around what it was asking me to do and I was able to finish it.

Next I started to pattern my coat design.


I didn't experience any problems when creating these and was able to create these basic patterns quite quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment