Friday, 15 April 2011

Japanese Project

As you may have read in a previous post I am part of a group that does independent work in the lunch hours of our pattern cutting days. Last time we made a hoodie and this time we have made half of a dress out of a Japanese pattern cutting books. I really enjoyed this project and feel that it has taught me knew ways of creating a garment and inserting sections of a garment. When we finished we got photographs taken by a photography student at the college, these are the pictures.

I am going to edit these photos in photoshop to erase any creases or unwanted marks that may be on them.

1 comment: