Monday 21 November 2011

Bobby Hillson

As you may know by now if you have read my previous posts I have been researching into contemporary illustrators; well now I have moved onto historical illustrators.

One that I have looked at is Bobby Hillson.

Throughout her work Bobby Hillson has used pencil and ink to create her illustrations and usually only used one media in each piece.  I feel like her work portrays a very feminine and sophisticated mood.  Personally my favourite part is the sketchy lines and shading, this is because I feel that it gives the piece character and depth.  I would like to experiment with this style f line and shading in my own illustrations.  I feel that they fit into the designer/ ready to wear markets.

chicfaced.com

What do you think of her work?

No comments:

Post a Comment