Today I have been continuing with my Orb Weaver Shirt Toile.
The first thing that I did was finish inserting the sleeves using french seams; this was quite hard as the fabric kept getting tucks in it but after a few attempts it finally worked.
I then pinned a piece of fabric that had been folded along the bias grain to the back in order to create the cowl.
I marked the side seams and the hem in order to cut the piece down.
I then made my pattern.
I added the notches to front patterns.
I then added a support along the back to keep the front of the shirt in place.
I then constructed my collar.
And attached it to the shirt.
I constructed back support and attached it to the shirt when I attached the cowl.
I started to look at where I would attach the chains.
The next step will be to attach all the chains to the shirt and to attach the cuffs.