Tuesday 6 December 2011

A Visit From William Tempest

vogue.co.uk

For those of you who don't know who he is, William Tempest is a very current designer who has become a big name in the industry.  He has designed dresses for people such as Emma Watson, Victoria Beckham and Rihanna.

I had the amazing opportunity to meet him and hear about his career and how he got there.  As well as this I had a 1 to 1 talk with him where he looked through my work and gave me advice on how to improve it.


Here are some pictures of his dresses that he brought in with him.





The dress below is the 'Hannah' dress and this is my favourite of the ones that he brought in.




1 comment:

  1. as if they got william tempest in i swear your year got the best! would of loved to have met him! x

    ReplyDelete