Monday 11 June 2012

Fittings Week Day 1

Today has been the first day of fittings week and after one of of my models dropping out and another that none of my outfits would fit I finally was able to fit the two outfits that I was scheduled to fit today.

First I fitted the Tarantula Dress as this was the dress that I had the most work to do on after fitting it.  Luckily I only had to take it in slightly at the bottom as the rest of it fitted to the model.



 Then I attached two chains to pull the sides of the dress back in order to create a nice fit at the front.



Then I created the choker to the measurement of the models neck.


I was then able to fit my second outfit, the Orb Weaver Outfit.  I ended up using one of the 1st year students Bobbie Hudson and luckily the whole outfit fit her perfectly.  So I now just need to hem the shirt and finish the shorts using the coverstitch machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment