Monday, 28 March 2011

Arm Facings

The next step to finishing this dress is to finish off the armhole., to do this I inserted an arm facing.

This is what it looks like now that it is finished.
I found inserting an arm facing hard and think that I could have done it better. The second one that I completed was better than the first and I think that I am more confident now I have completed them on this dress as they are more familiar to me. One problem that I came across when doing this was that I lined the seam of the facing with the shoulder seam instead of the side seam, I have definitely learnt from this and I am more aware of checking this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment