Sunday 13 March 2011

Creating my Logo

For the new brief we have been asked to create either packaging or an advert for an item that we have been given. You may have seen in an earlier post that I was given stockings.

These stockings didn't already have a brand to go with it so this meant that I needed to create my own brand. I decided that I wanted a name that sounded elegant and fitted the customer. I called my brand 'Belle Dame' this is 'Beautiful Lady' in French and I feel that it suits the product well.

Next I decided on my font, I wanted something that was also elegant but individual too. So I decided on this font off a website called dafont.com.
After I had decided on my font I started to put the logo together. I decided to pair it with an image that I thought was appropriate for my product that I found on the internet. I think that it has worked really well and would appeal to my target customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment