With 10 days to go until all my final garments need to be complete I have been finishing off someof some of the bits that I still need to do.
First I used the domestic overlocker to overlock the edges of the Funnelweb vest as the material frays very easily so this is the best option before I insert the bias binding.
Then I attached the chains to the funnelweb skirt.
Then I was able to re create the Orb Weaver shirt collar using light weight interfacing. I am pleased with the result that this thinner interfacing has created and I am glad that I decided to use this instead of the medium weight.
After I had constructed the collar I attached it to the shirt but one problem I had was that the shirt was twisted before I attached it which meant that the garment wouldn't lie correctly. To fix this I unpicked it and re-attached it correctly.
Finally I constructed the cuff and attached them. I had no problems with this part of my garment.