Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Continuing my Black Widow Coat

Today I have been continuing to manufacture my Black Widow Coat.

I started by inserting the sleeves.

 One problem that I had was that under one arm the seam didn't match but after another attempt I was able to fix it.

Also the top of the sleeve was lying slightly weird so I had to fix this too.

Finally I constructed the collar stand and I attached it to the collar.

One addition to the coat was to add a row of top stitching to the lining of the pocket to hold the orange fabric down.

I am really pleased with the finish of the pocket now and I am pleased that I decided to add this stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment