Today I spent the morning in college finishing a few small things that I needed to do.
First I attached the chains on the back of the shirt. I decided to have more chains going horizontally than I did when creating my toile as I feel that it makes the garment look more intricate and delicate.
Then I inserted the zip into the funnelweb vest. I had a feel problems with the feet as they weren't sewing as close as I wanted them to but I changed the foot and was able to get a better effect.
Finally I inserted the button holes and buttons to the cuffs of my Orb Weaver Shirt. I had no problems with this and this is my Shirt finished (well as much as I can before fittings week).