The first task was to construct and insert the collar and cuffs.
I started by constructing the collar.
Then I attempted to insert it into the shirt. This is where my problems began. Because of the nature of the fabric the top layer of the collar stand had mis-shapen and therefore wouldn't fit. Also I had used medium weight interfacing which had cheapened the look of the garment so I decided that I could restart the collar after buying light weight interfacing.
Next I constructed my funnel web vest in the champagne fabric. I used french seam due to the transparency of the fabric and I am really pleased with the effect.
I just need to insert the zip in the back to complete this garment before fittings week.
Then I inserted the waistband into my Funnelweb Skirt. I wouldn't normally do this before fittings week but as I wanted to insert the zip before fittings I had to.
I am really pleased with this fit of this garment and I feel that it is very flattering to the figure.
Here is the whole outfit. I was worried that the colours wouldn't look right together but after seeing them I was really pleased with them.
Next I started to experiment with the chains and I created the web effect that I wanted. Now I just need to attach them to the loops.