Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Extra Garment

As I finished my collection early I have been able to manufacture an extra garment.  So I designed another dress.

First I chose the dress block to create my patterns; I then made adaptations such as inserting panels and changing the neckline to create my patterns.

Due to the time constraints I am going straight into final fabric rather than toiling first.

I sewed the panels together.

I then attached the chiffon to the top.

I then fitted the dress to the mannequin as it didn't fit nicely.

 This is the dress so far and I haven't had any problems yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment