Tuesday 14 June 2011

The Fashion Show

So you most probably have read by now my end of year fashion show is coming up, so I thought I would give anybody who is interested the opportunity to come.  I would recommend coming to see it if you live in the area or can get to the venue.  It will be a chance for you to see the pieces and collections created by the students at Mid Cheshire College in one amazing event, that is not to be missed.

It is being held at Winsford Lifestyle Centre on the 23rd and 24th of June.

On Thursday the 23rd the tickets are £5.00 and it starts at 7.00pm.
On Friday the 24th the tickets are £10.00 and it starts at 7.30pm.

If you interested in attending you can call 01606 720543 to book tickets.

Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'd love to see it. I won't be able to come, but please make (or tell someone, because you'll be probably busy :) ) lots of photos! X

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete