Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Fittings Week Attempt 2

After the disastrous attempts at fitting my dress yesterday I got another opportunity today.  I went into the room hoping that it would fit this new model and at first it didn't as we couldn't get the zip to go up.  But then I was told I had to use this model so I had to unpick the seams at the back and thankfully the dress zipped up.  But this meant that I need to re-sew the seams attaching the pin-tuck panel from the hips down at the front and back so they are as small as they can be.

Here is my dress on the model before I have re-sewn the seams.  I think that the dress fits perfectly at the top which I am so pleased with so lets hope the rest turns out as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment