Monday 26 March 2012

Finishing my Funnelweb Skirt Toile

Today I have been carrying on with my Funnelweb Skirt toile.

I inserted a centred zip into the back.

I was pleased with the bottom of the zip but the top part looked a bit untidy.  I would have to watch out for this on my final garment. Due to the untidiness of the zip I am now considering using a invisible zip instead but this would mean loosing the top stitching.


I then did the top stitching.


I the added the hem facing and did the top stitching.



I am pleased with the result of the toile and feel that the silhouette is very flattering, I will reconsider the zip to make sure that the garment looks the best that it can.

This is the whole outfit together.  There is a few adjustments to be made but overall I am pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment