Wednesday 14 March 2012

Making my Fashion Story

After receiving my images that I blogger about previously I have edited them in order to see how they would look as the front page of a fashion story.

This is the first image edited.


My favourite is the second one as I feel that the orange tint to the writing makes it fit with the image but the image is still strong.

This is the second image edited.


Out of these 3 my favourite is the last one as I feel that the orange tint that I have added to the background gives it a softer, warmer feel.

This is the third image edited.


I really like this edit and feel that it is the strongest for the first page of a story.  My favourite edits are the second and the third because I feel that the writing looks the best here and the image still looks strong.

This is the final image edited.


Out of these three my favourite is the last one as I feel that the orange tint that I have applied to the background give the image a softer feel but makes the butterfly stand out.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment