Wednesday 4 May 2011

Sampling for my Collar Piece

As you most probably know by now I am beginning to create my garment for the end of year catwalk. I have already sampled the pin-tuck detail that is on the main body of the dress. Now I have sampled the collar piece that is part of my design. I was able to create my desired effect on my first try at sampling therefore I didn't continue with different methods.

I am thinking of making it detachable so that whilst on the catwalk it can be removed and reveal the detailing on the dress underneath.

3 comments:

  1. In love with this idea, I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous. So high fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god you are a real talent!
    Thank you for following me, I will do the same :)


    ♥ Verena-Annabella

    ReplyDelete